Happy Saturday! T.J. took G to New Jersey today to have a play date with her cousins. I am already at a loss of what to do with myself and all the free time today. How are you spending your weekend?
- G is so funny with her toddler talk these days. Her new favorite thing to say is “idea” and points her finger up in the air like she just figured out some ground breaking thing! Its hilarious. I wonder if I should ever get worried when she says it. Who knows what she will be up to in the future.
- We went to the mall this week. G is a total shopper. If she had her way T.J. and I would have bought everything in sight. We did buy her some sunglasses though and she is totally obsessed with them. She has her own style though. She likes to wear them upside down. See the picture below. 🙂
- G totally gets all her facial expressions from me. Although T.J. has a few, he has a wicked poker face so you really have no idea what he is thinking. Last night at dinner she was making all these crazy expressions with her eyebrows and she was really trying hard to make a sad face at T.J. Well, she tried, but all she could do was burst into laughter every time she looked at him. A good effort nonetheless!
- We went to look at more houses this week. Oye! When we asked her which one she liked she told us the one with Thomas. One of the homes we looked at was of a little toddler boy and his bedroom had Thomas the train bedding and lots of trains for her to inspect while she was there. If it was only that easy to pick out a house based on that kind of criteria!
- Here is a little video of G singing last week. Clearly, a star is born!
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!