Happy Saturday! Today we have a full house. T.J.’s mom is here for the weekend and his brother and G’s two cousins are here on a play date from New Jersey!
- While having “free bum” time the other day which means we were diapers off G had her first major accident. While I was washing my face in the morning G came to me and told me she pooped on the floor. I looked at her with a puzzled face and asked her again and she walked me into her room and showed me the evidence. A giant poop on the rug in the middle of her room. I obviously didn’t get mad. I was in such shock and disbelief. 🙂 Guess there is a first time for everything.
- G is all about saying please and thank you. She says it in the cutest voice too. She keeps thanking T.J. and I for her birthday which was in November!
- When she isn’t saying please and thank you she is bossing us all around. “Mommy do this, daddy do that…Rhody NO!”
- T.J. will tell G that something is only his so naturally now she will tell us everything is “only mine”. Guess its best to watch what you say around a talking toddler!
- Here is a funny video of G trying to get Rhody off the table while she eats lunch!
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!