Happy Saturday! Daddy is coming home tonight from Toronto and we are so excited!
- G has been requesting that the Easter bunny bring her yellow lollipops all week. So, we shall see what will happens tomorrow morning!
- G went from wanting no stuffed animals in her crib to wanting several. She calls them her “friends” and the other day while getting ready for her nap she had Minnie Mouse give kisses to all the other friends and tuck them in. I melted!
- My parents are here for the weekend and even though G doesn’t see them a ton, she has learned to tell them NO, just like she tells me and T.J. Finally someone else can see that she has some sass!
- We went outside yesterday for a few hours and G was having a blast. This gal loves to be outside, but once she is out there it is nearly impossible to get her inside. But, the fresh air totally knocked her out and she had a good nap and slept from 7pm – 7am.
- My parents brought donuts from Allie’s. A landmark in Rhode Island. G has been eating a donut every morning. While Daddy’s away…G will eat donuts! 🙂
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!