So, what is everyone thankful for this week?
- More visitors coming this weekend! G’s cousins are coming from NJ for the weekend. She is going to be thrilled to see them!
- Rhody has been such a good dog to train. He has just turned eight months and we are slowing weening him from his crate. He mostly just sleeps in there at night now…or hides from G when he wants a nap. 🙂
- Even though its snowing…again…the flakes are huge and really beautiful. Kind of like being in a snow-globe.
- More houses are coming on the market now that Spring is just around the corner. We are still hopeful we will find the one!
- T.J. is on Spring break next week! Lots of fun things planned for this family. Lets hope for good weather.
- 14 more weeks until we meet baby girl #2!