So, what is everyone thankful for this week?
- Nonna aka T.J.’s mom is coming in for the weekend! She will be here tonight so G should be excited when she wakes up tomorrow morning. We haven’t seen her since Christmas.
- My parents sent G this for Easter. I can’t wait to see her face on Easter morning when she sees it and lucky they will be here to see her reaction too. Now, hopefully the warm weather is on its way.
- Went to the doc yesterday and got to hear little one’s heartbeat. Had to have my glucose screening too so every time the nurse would get the heartbeat baby would dash off to another part of my belly. Talk about a sugar rush! Two week appointments starting already. I am excited, but also in disbelief!
- Although I miss my freshly ground coffee in the morning the Keurig Vue is making our mornings a lot nicer around here. We have had it for a couple of weeks now and no way do I miss cleaning our old grind and brew coffee maker.
- We are under contract with a house! It all happened so fast last week I can hardly digest it. Home inspection is tomorrow. Fingers crossed that all goes well. I’ll be writing up a post just about this soon. 🙂