Saturday’s Top 5 Laughs!
T.J.’s mom is in town for a few days!
I am headed to the city for Getting Gorgeous today and can’t wait!
- G has been extra sassy lately. She is really showing us her little personality. Most times, its pretty comical and other times it makes us just crazy! Is three going to be a more interesting age than 2? Guess we will see.
- I called T.J. over to watch my belly move the other day. G came running over to see what all the fuss was about. T.J. told G her baby sister was in my belly. Her response was to poke my tummy and say, “hi in there baby sister”. And then my heart exploded! Its really interesting how G’s voice can get this baby really busy in there. I think its because she hears it all the time. I think they already bonded. 🙂
- G loves our bed. Last night after we put her to bed she kept shouting out from the second floor that she wanted to sleep in Mommy and Daddy’s bed. Clearly our queen size isn’t going to cut it and we need to quickly get a king.
- While going through G’s newborn clothes and getting them all washed I came across some of her swaddle blankets. G immediately decided she needed all of them. We let her choose one and she has been sleeping with it ever since. I wonder if she remembers it? Its too sweet.
- Seems as though G just isn’t ready to transition to a toddler bed yet. As soon as we put the fourth side of the crib back up she has been back to her normal sleep schedule. Guess we will just leave it at that for now. She is still our baby for 7 more weeks.
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!