Sugar ‘n Spice VoxBox :: Influenster
This was the first time I was given the opportunity to review some new items via Influenster. Have you heard of Influenster? You can sign up here! Basically, its a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.
Fun right?! I thought so!
So, my the first box of goodies I received was called the Sugar ‘n Spice box. Look at all these goodies!
- belVita Breakfast Biscuits – The sustained energy in our belVita Breakfast Biscuits comes from a combination of specially selected ingredients and a carefully controlled baking process that helps preserve the integrity of the grain. This means the carbohydrates from the grain are slowly released in your body, providing nutritious, long-lasting energy to help fuel your body all morning.
- Splenda Nectresse – NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and is naturally zero calories per serving. How? We started with the deliciously sweet extract of monk fruit and combined it with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners. It’s 100% natural with nothing artificial. You’re going to love the way it tastes.
- Dickinson’s Original Witch hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes – New from Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel, Oil Controlling Towelettes. The first ever individually wrapped towelette with Original Witch Hazel to gently remove dirt, oil & impurities while eliminating shine – even on the go. Perfect for even the most sensitive skin, each towelette is touched with aloe to help restore essential moisture. The result is a clean, refreshed, and blemish free complexion anytime, anywhere. Oil Controlling Towelettes are conveniently wrapped for active lifestyles and perfectly sized for travel, complying with strict TSA requirements.
- Vaseline Spray & Go – Vaseline® Spray & Go™ Moisturizer is a line of quick, convenient spray lotions that moisturize deeply and absorb in seconds. The revolutionary continuous spray-system dispenses lotion quickly and evenly for allover coverage. The unique formula includes Stratys-3™ multi-layer moisture so lotion absorbs into skin with a few quick rubs. Skin is instantly moisturized, not greasy or sticky.
- Colgate Optic White Regimen – Collection contains Colgate® Optic White® toothpaste which whitens teeth in 1 week, a toothbrush with whitening cups and polishing bristles, and new Optic White® mouthwash which protects against future stains.
Overall, I am really liking everything in the box except for the Splenda. I’m an old fashioned type and like to use real sugar. Although it is nice to have this sweetener on hand for my guests and so far they have been pleased with the taste. The Vaseline Spray & Go is really coming in handy now that I am pregnant and bending and reaching isn’t easy. Both G and I really like the belVita breakfast biscuits so that is a win! Of course I love the Dickinson’s witch hazel towelettes. They leave my sensitive skin feeling fresh and clean! And, I’m really addicted to keeping my teeth as clean as possible so the Colgate Optic White is fabulous for doing just that.
Have you tried any of these products yet?