So, what is everyone thankful for this week?
- I am thankful for homeopathic medicine like Boiron so I can get a little relief from this horrible cold I am dealing with. It has worked miracles for G since I started giving it to her when her symptoms first started and she has just a bit of a runny nose left.
- My new iPhone 5! TJ lost his phone in Toronto last week. I was eligible for an upgrade for a new phone so I did and he activated my old iPhone. Yay for the new camera on this thing. I should also mention that he had an “old fashioned” flip phone and didn’t even text! What a relief that I can send him a quick hello during the day or maybe a “I’m in labor” text in the next 10 weeks! 🙂
- I know it might sound strange to say I am thankful for packing up this place, but it allows me to purge the things we have been hanging on to and don’t need. Sometimes it feels so good to let stuff go.
- That potty training is off to a good start. We had a great day on Tuesday so I am hoping G’s motivation continues. I’d really like to go at least a month without changing diapers before her sister is here.
- Sunny days. Seems like the sun is here to stay. Even though it got pretty cold yesterday the sun was still shining.
- Rhody the guard dog! Our other golden retriever was a female and hardly barked. This guy will scare the socks off anyone who dares to come to the front door. That makes me feel very safe especially when I am here alone which is a lot.