This has been one heck of a week in the news. First, the Boston marathon bombing and now a deadly blast in Texas. Its hard to see a silver lining, but there are always things to be thankful for when tragedy strikes.
This week I am thankful:
- That I got to see little girl #2 on the ultrasound machine this morning at the doctor. Heartbeat was strong and she is a little bit over 3 pounds. Just 8 weeks to go to we meet G’s little sister!
- Everything is moving along really well with the house purchase. So very thankful to be moving into our own home. I’ll probably burst into tears the day we move in.
- All the beautiful Spring days we have been enjoying outside. Nothing like keeping the windows open a bit at night for sleeping and waking up to the sweet sounds of Dove’s hooting away.
- G taking a nap today so I can put my feet up and rest for a while. Naps are not something we take everyday anymore so when they happen I am completely overjoyed and thankful.
- Bubble machines that keep G giggling away. Is there anything better than toddler or baby giggles?
- T.J. has been packing away like a busy bee in his free time. Good thing, because I am not much use these days.
- Becca, of Jumping Jax Designs, who is redesigning the look of my blog. I can’t wait to show you all very soon.