This week I am thankful:
- That the sun is shining and the temps are really warming up. Perfect Spring days for playing outside!
- Rhody is completely house trained. He is 9 months old now. We went to NYC on Sunday and gave him his first big test. We let him stay out of his crate for five hours…alone in the house. When we arrived home we were thrilled to see that he hadn’t destroyed anything. He also doesn’t stay in his crate at night anymore. Bascially we just leave the crate door open and he goes in and out at his leisure. Whew!
- To see some of my Rhody blogger friends this Saturday at an event called Getting Gorgeous in NYC. Haven’t seen most of them since Blogher and that was last August!
- My mother in law is coming for the weekend! She has special baking plans with G and G is already counting down the days until she arrives. “Nonna come in 1 day”. 🙂
- Yesterday I washed a lot of G’s infant clothes. Its amazing to see and remember that she was so tiny once. She will always be my baby though.
- T.J. has really made some progress with the packing. Although there is a ways to go, its actually starting to look a little sparse in here and that gives me some relief. If you want to follow all of our moving adventure be sure to follow me on Instagram!
- I am so in love with my new iPhone case custom designed with G’s artwork! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So special to me.