Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
While I sit here writing this I am in the midst of getting a long overdue manicure and pedicure. I just can’t reach the toes so well and really want to start wearing flip flops and sandals during this beautiful Spring weather.
So, now onto the weekly laughs brought to us by G!
1. A dear friend of mine got G a really fancy nightgown for Christmas. It’s been too chilly to wear it but last nights weather was perfect. As soon as she saw it she was beyond excited to be wearing a “princess dress” to bed. She even started climbing into her crib unprovoked after we put it on. Well, today she wants no part of changing into a new outfit. I assured her that it would be best if we washed it and it wasn’t really appropriate for the playground. Wish me luck with this battle. 🙂
2. You can read my post about the testy toddler here. Most times it makes me laugh but that’s only after a good nights sleep and we aren’t in the heat of the moment.
3. G’s favorite phrase of the moment is, “I do it”. Yep.
4. I painted her toes the other day for the first time. A really glittery pink color. She shows us and tells us everyday about her nail polish. Such a little girly girl and I love it. I so look forward to the day we can mani/pedi together.
5. I think G is finally getting to understand she is going to have a baby sister. She holds up things that I have stored in our bedroom and says, “for baby sister.” Although other times she tries really hard to put on the tiny outfits. Freaking adorable!
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!