Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
Here we are again. Happy Saturday. I don’t mind because that means we are one week closer to moving into our new house! TJ is off being fancy at Radio City music Hall in NYC today. That’s where college graduation is this year for his students.
G and I are going to have some one on one time and enjoy another beautiful Spring day.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
1. Now that I’ve given G her first pedicure a few weeks ago she wants to change her polish once the old one starts chipping. She will tell me every morning that I need to fix her nail polish. Yesterday I took off what was left of the glitter polish from the first go around and let her choose a new color. She chose a flashy hot pink. I need to take photo because it just looks way to cute to see such tiny painted toenails. My little girly girl!
2. G likes to tell everyone, even strangers, that her baby sister is coming very soon. I think it was yesterday she told someone three days! I hope not! More like 4 weeks!
3. TJ thought it was funny to have G call out “Mama Mia” to get my attention. The next morning she woke up calling, “Mama Mia…Mama Mia!” Haha!
4. While waiting for our coffees at the local Starbucks we sat G at the bar counter so she could watch the baristas. She kept asking them for milk! Imagine if toddlers could go to a milk bar?! It was so funny to see her sitting there on a barstool asking for milk!
5. We put G to bed one night but could hear that she wasn’t asleep after quite some time. TJ went upstairs to see what was going in and she was standing in her crib with all of her pajamas off saying she was cold! Maybe teaching her to put her clothes on and off wasn’t such a great idea?
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!