This week I am thankful:
- That Spring seems to have officially sprung and the warmer temperatures are here to stay!
- Nonna visited over the weekend and we went to one of G’s favorite places, Muscoot Farm. Check out some photos from our trip!
- Got to see some of my Rhody blogger friends at a great event in NYC, Getting Gorgeous. It was the perfect weather for a trip to the city and having some time on the train alone was really nice too. I got to just sit for an hour, relax and gaze out the window.
- G is growing up so quickly lately. She is just a babbling, energetic little lady. I am really trying to soak up all these one on one days with her until her sister comes.
- This is T.J.’s last week of classes! Exams are next week and then that is a wrap! We can start really focusing on the move to the new house. 🙂
- I think I finally have that final boost of energy that you can get during the last trimester of pregnancy. I feel like I want to do everything and do it right now.
- Its pedicure season! Since I can barely reach or see my own feet at this point I am totally going to get the works this weekend! Hear that T.J.?