This week I am thankful:
- In just a couple of weeks we are moving into our new home!
- Yesterday we finally decided on and ordered our new washer and dryer. Can’t wait to put those babies to work. Weird how laundry can get me excited.
- We also ordered a fabulous queen sized, leather sleeper sofa from La-Z-Boy for the playroom. I see myself spending lots of quality time sitting there watching my little play.
- Packing has kind of come to a halt since T.J. has lots of end-of-the-semester events to attend and exams to grade. Not going to worry about it…thats what movers are for right?
- We are going to Mystic Aquarium this Saturday with G for the first time. I can’t wait to see how much she is going to love it and the expression on her face. She has no idea that she is going to see her cousin too!
- G seems to be more and more aware, I hope, that she will soon have a baby sister. I mean, she has told complete strangers. That’s got to account for something right? 🙂
- Almost finished washing all of G’s newborn and infant clothes. For me, that is progress. This gal has a ton of clothes and I am so thankful I saved them all.