Udis Gluten Free :: So Many Options!
I received one or more of the products mentioned for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
You might have heard me mention Udis Gluten free products in the past. We love their granola as well as their freezer to oven dinner rolls for the holidays or anyway. Even though we are not a household that stays away from gluten, we love the convenience and taste of these products and incorporate them into our everyday meals. And, you can purchase any of these breads and store them in your freezer. Just pull out what you need and set it out on the counter or toast it up. Never have your bread go bad again.
Well, I have more Udi’s products to tell you about that we are loving right now!
- Whole Wheat Bread – For hearty bread with bold, wholesome flavors.
- Millet Chia – Introducing Udi’s Ancient Grain Bread. Amidst the complexities of modern life, we returned to the land for inspiration. Baked with hearty ancient grains, this bread contains a wholesome balance of nutrients, vitamins and deliciously earthy flavors.
- Omega Flax and Fiber – Omega Flax & Fiber bread packs a wholesome blend of Omegas 3, 6, and 9, protein, anti-oxidants, and fiber into each slice. Chia, a naturally gluten free seed, supplies beneficial nutrients along with a delicious flavor.
- White Sandwich – The bread that started it all is now a customer favorite. Our signature light and fluffy white sandwich bread is made with all natural ingredients without added fillers.
- Classic Hamburger Buns – A summer staple for all that grilling! Soft, golden buns accompany your much-loved ingredients, be it a classic burger or a savory deli sandwich.
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread – Perfect for any morning. Our favorite way to enjoy it is toasted followed by a nice slather of cream cheese!
Last month was National Grilled Cheese month! Although that sounds exciting to celebrate for one month, we celebrate the grilled cheese at least once a week or more as part of lunch. In fact, a grilled cheese is one of my top ten foods to eat while I’m pregnant. Both my toddler and I enjoy a classic grilled cheese on white bread with good old American cheese. Buttered and grilled in my good old cast iron skillet. YUM! While in NYC just a few weekends ago we popped into a restaurant that served ONLY grilled cheese. Amazing right?!
The grilled cheese sandwich may sound like a simple go-to lunch option, but there are thousands of creative ways to make this a delicious and memorable sandwich for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even dessert. With just a few innovative ingredients, your grilled cheese can turn into a culinary masterpiece!
You can check out some great recipes using Udi’s Gluten Free breads for grilled cheese here on their Pinterest board.
How do you prefer your grilled cheese? The options are endless.