Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
This week has been amazing and exhausting. Emotions are running high for everyone especially G. She has a big job now. She is a big sister! 🙂
1. While T.J.’s mom was here, one day, she had a top on that would rise up her back if she bent down. G would scurry over to her and fix it or alert her Nonna that her shirt needed to be fixed.
2. When both the grandmothers were here this week G had them busy. She had them all over the house and outside. At one point I saw them both sitting on her bed looking completely exhausted and G was in hysteria. She was literally a giggling fool. Guess she thinks its pretty funny when the grandmas are tired at the end of a long day?!
3. G has become nail polish obsessed. And if your mail polish, or hers, isn’t looking fresh you better believe she is going to tell you to fix it! She asks me to change hers daily. I don’t. I mean, who is going to fix mine?!
4. G is super in love with her baby sister. She clearly wants to play the Mommy role. Seeing her hold her sisters tiny hand and give her kisses makes my heart explode.
5. The constant use of the word NO! Has me nuts! I just don’t want to hear it anymore. I thought that phase was over? G says NO before we are even finished with our sentence! Frustrating is an understatement.