Well, I have a lot to be thankful for this week!
- That I listened to my intuition and decided not have a c-section. Baby is still on the inside and will come out when she is ready!
- I left my OB at 39 weeks pregnant.
- My mom and mother-in-law have been here since Monday keeping G busy and me calm while I await labor and the arrival of our second daughter.
- Everything important is unpacked after our big move and its starting to look like we have lived here for a while.
- A huge yard to enjoy along with amazing weather.
- A handy hubby! I had no idea, even after 14 years, that he could do a lot of household chores. Since we moved here he has gone up on the roof to clean gutters, change the kitchen faucet, and build and hang a bathroom cabinet from IKEA. What’s next on his to do list? Mowing our giant yard and getting it looking like less of a forest and more of a yard.
- Peace, quiet, and nice neighbors. We still are having a hard time getting use to the niceties of our neighbors and all the quiet we have here. After moving so many time and living in tight quarters like apartment complexes and condos its nice to be able to stretch our legs and enjoy being a family without anyone watching our every move.
And for all that, I am thankful! What are you thankful for this week?