Thankful Thursday :: Postpartum
There are so many things to be thankful for after your 9 months of pregnancy! Here is my very realistic list. 🙂
1. A beautiful, new, fresh-baby smelling baby.
2. Seeing your feet.
3. Shaving without having 911 on speed dial.
4. Your bath towel actually covering your body, completely.
5. Lose fitting clothes.
6. Eating! My stomach is slowly returning to the place it called home so I can eat a complete meal.
7. Sleeping in a comfortable position! I can even sleep on my back if I choose.
8. Bending over to pick up something without loosing my balance.
9. A comfortable car ride.
10. Lots of family to help lend a hand.
11. And last but not least…vino! Of course, in moderation. 🙂
Happy Thursday friends. What are you thankful for this week?