June Ipsy Bag! What’s in Your Beauty Bag?
I love being a beauty bag subscriber. I love it even more now that I’m a mom of two and rarely get to leisurely browse the makeup aisles of my favorite stores. Full sized samples delivered to my door? Yes, please!
Most of these products you wouldn’t find me buying since they are out of my comfort zone. I do have a wedding coming up soon though and these items will give me a way to really glam myself up for the night.
Here is what was in my bag this month :: on the Wild Side!
- Lip Pencil by Starlooks: Starlooks’ long-lasting, full-coverage Lip Pencil enhances the shape of your lips and gives them perfect definition. This creamy, moisturizing formula glides on softly to smooth lips and ensure lipstick stays in place, while extending its wear. Can also be used as an all-over, highly-pigmented lip color. Comes in several shades and various finishes to pair with any Starlooks Lipstick, Lip Gloss, or Tendergloss. Starlooks Makeup Line is entirely Lead Free, and Cruelty Free.
- Blush by NYX: Adding a healthy glow to cheeks is effortless with the variety of blush styles and shades available from NYX Cosmetics. The NYX Powder Blush delivers sheer, silky color that glides on and blends beautifully creating a natural glow. The NYX Mosaic Blush contains five matte and shimmery shades in one compact blend to create a flush of color and dazzling glow! The NYX Cream Blush offers radiant color for a dewy, sultry, long lasting finish!
- Sparkling Cream Palette by J.Cat Beauty: Everyone loves a little sparkle! Add a healthy dosage of sparkle in your life with the cream palette that comes in a variety of complementing colors. The creamy texture allows the sparkle to be applied easily with an applicator onto your skin. This product should be used on the body and not on the eye area.
- Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil by Chella: Chella’s Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil is a fresh and pretty neutral pencil that will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone, dark circles, blemishes and red spots. Draw a line under the brow with this creamy pencil and then pat gently into place using your ring finger. May be used above the brow for additional highlighting, as well as anywhere you would use a concealer.
- Eyelash + Eyelash Glue by J.Cat Beauty: Create some drama with these voluminous faux eyelashes! Available in 30 different styles that you won’t be able to resist. Each includes an individual eyelash adhesive to last you all day long!