Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
Welcome to the weekend! Where do the days go? If you are a mom you know that the days can fly by like the blink of an eye. Most days I’m asking myself what day of the week it is, and knowing the date? Ha!
My parents came into town to visit yesterday and G was ecstatic. Good thing because I’m exhausted and am glad to have people around to distract her attention from me. 🙂 They are still here and my dad is helping T.J. paint Valentina’s room. Finally I’ll be able to order her furniture, curtains and accessories and make it look like a proper nursery. Feeling excited!
1. G had a full blown meltdown this morning while eating her donut. You will never guess why. It was because her pedicure was chipping!! Real tears over chipped polish. A true beauty diva in the making here.
2. Oh, and the donut she was eating? My mom had brought her a pink frosted donut as that is what she requested. Well, once she saw it she refused to eat it because it didn’t have coordinating pink sprinkles! She settled on a chocolate frosted with chocolate sprinkles. 🙂
3. Yesterday my dad wanted to color with G. She hadn’t had a nap but was walking around like a zombie toddler and just needed a low key activity. She sat on his lap, got all the crayons ready, and then told me dad, “you color, I watch.” LOL
4. Today is kind of overcast and everything is wet from early morning rain. G keeps asking us to take her for a “nice walk.” A nice walk? Where do they come up with this stuff?
5. G’s new favorite thing to say to me and T.J. is , “not fair” while crossing her arms. Really? I want to grab a video of this but I guess that would add to my mom of the year status!