Apps I Am Loving Right Now
I spend a lot of time on my phone these days and nights. I’m breastfeeding Val, so to pass the time during what sometimes can be a 45 minute feeding session I like to keep my self entertained. Even though I have an iPad, that thing is just too big for nursing a baby and using one hand. Oh, and its basically become a toddler toy. More toddler apps than anything else. Go figure!
- Instagram is always on the top of my list. If you want to follow our daily adventures you can follow me here and I’ll be sure to follow you back. In my opinion, this app totally supersedes Facebook. Booooring! You can always see my last three pics in my right hand sidebar on the blog too. 🙂
- To make my Instagram photos fun, I recently purchased, for .99 cents, “A Beautiful Mess“. This app takes your photos from plain to fancy! Lets talk swirls, sayings, colors, and doodles, filters and more! See…
- Flipagram! More fun for Instagram! Turn your Instagram photos into a video slideshow. Also, .99 cents and totally worth it. I mean, I have over 1000 Instagram photos, so I can combine them in sequence into little videos. A slideshow of past events like Val’s birth, or her first month. Super fun!
- Bloglovin’ for reading all of my favorite blogs. Come and follow me here and I’ll make sure to follow you along too.
- Pinterest…really, no words. Just a great place to find cool stuff.
- Twitter...duh! You can read my late night tweets and tweet me back if you are awake in the wee hours of the night/morning too. I promise there might be some goodies. 🙂 I’ve sent out over 44,000 tweets! What the heck am I saying?! LOL
So, I’d love to hear about what you are checking out on your phone these days. Is there something I’m missing? I occasionally read by way of the Kindle app, but I have a Kindle and prefer a non-glare screen for reading. Which reminds me, any suggestions for a good book?