August Ipsy Bag! What’s in Your Beauty Bag?
Another great bag of goodies this month. Seriously, this subscription is paying for itself and then some! I mentioned before that I had a years subscription to Birchbox, but this beauty bag subscription totally tops that.
Here is what was in my bag this month :: Beauty Look!
- Lip Balm by nova – The noya Lip Balm is a lightweight, all-natural formula that moisturizes, smooths, softens your lips and packs a full punch of flavor. And because it’s natural, you can lick your lips as much as you want – and trust us, you’ll want to often.
- Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color Pencil by Chella – This European-designed mechanical pencil has a creamy consistency that glides into place creating a beautiful, fuller looking brow. The fine tip allows you to create hair-like strokes and can also be lightly smudged for a more natural look.
- Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub by Michael Todd – The Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub is formulated using the powers of Jojoba Wax Beads and Activated Charcoal. This mask effectively removes dead skin, impurities and toxins, but is gentle enough for sensitive and acne prone skin types. Jojoba Wax Beads provide gentle exfoliation without leaving microlacerations on delicate skin. Highly absorbent Activated Charcoal penetrates deeply into pores to draw out impurities and toxins. Also refines texture and encourages skin renewal, leaving skin smooth and refreshed.
- Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream by Pacifica – The Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream hydrates, primes, illuminates, and perfects leaving a sheer bare skin finish. Specialized mineral pigments instantly adjusts to your skin shade allows one color to work for many and can be built up for just the right amount of coverage. Your skin will look natural, dewy, youthful and radiant without looking like you are wearing heavy make-up.
- Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black by Pixi Beauty – This unique mascara truly boosts your lashes, giving them a “push-up” effect that lasts all day. The dense, rich formula coats lashes with maximum pigment, for long-lasting full color and the cone-shaped brush coats each lash evenly. Long lasting, smudge-free and waterproof.
I am loving all the products this month and have used all of them. A note of caution though with the charcoal exfoliating scrub, don’t use this with your Clarisonic like I did. Initially it turned the brush black, and no one needs that much exfoliations. Yea…
The Pacifica products always rock and who doesn’t love a BB cream. Feels amazing going on and the color is just perfection. The brow color pencil is super easy to apply and provides just the right amount of color. Matches my brows to a T! G and I are totally fans of all lip balms and this one is no exception. Its already made a nice home for itself in my diaper bag. 🙂
So, what was in your beauty bag this month?