Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
I am so dang tired. I’ve been up since 4ish since that is when Val wakes to eat after her long sleep. I’ll be going to sleep momentarily, but I haven’t linked up my funnies in a few weeks…slacking off. 🙂
- G’s two favorite things to do right now are puzzles and color. Once we get a puzzle or a coloring book and crayons set up to go she starts telling me what color to color with and what to color or what puzzle piece goes where. I’ll look at her and say, “okay, your turn, you do it” and she will look at me with the most matter of fact tone and say, “no, YOU do it”. Huh? I already know how to color and put together a puzzle little lady…you are the one who is learning!
- Shopping with G lately is just silly. She is totally independent you know so she has to walk and cannot be pushed in the shopping cart. That means, she points to every things and asks me to buy it only if she hasn’t already tossed it into the cart. The other day we were at Old Navy and she found this lone pair of pink glitter jelly shoes that she just had to have. She started taking her shoes off and putting on the jellies right there. Um, we need to pay for them first. Ha!
- G tends to get super excited when people visit. So much so that she gets all shy or starts running around like a nut grabbing toys from her room and showing them to the guest. Toddlers are weird.
- This week T.J. went back to work after having a majority of the summer off. Every morning she came into our bedroom and asked me where Daddy was. And, I said, he went to work. Then, in reply, she would ask me if he was coming home. Um, yea, Daddy better be coming home after work!
- Ever wake up in the morning to a toddler tweaking your nose? Now I can say that I have!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!