Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
Another week is over. Another week closer to G turning 3! Time for me to start the party planning. Yikes. Where did three years go already?!
The Fall weather has returned and I’m starting to decorate the house with pumpkins and Fall colors. Next to Christmas, this is my favorite time of year!
- We went to the grocery store yesterday. G brought her “purse” filled with toys and toted it all around the market. I wish I had snapped a quick photo but juggling my phone and two kids while grocery shopping is like an Olympic sport.
- G repeats everything we say. Everything. Lately, when she is angry, she will shout, “it’s all my fault”. What?! It probably is, but the way she says it, with such certainty is ridiculous. Totally laughable.
- This video of G helping put her cousins shoes on is hilarious. She is telling him that once they put their shoes on they can go for a nice walk and find some pretty stones. This is an activity that she does with my mom every time she sees her. Naturally she wants everyone else to enjoy the same experience. G is a little mother. 🙂
- G got carsick with just 10 minutes left to get home when T.J. was driving them to CT from RI. She tells us the story that she got “sick up” rather than throw up. All in all, I guess it sounds better.
- G thinks every thing is hers. This is MY car, this is MY house, these are MY pencils…and so on. I keep telling her that we share all those things. Nope, they are hers and hers alone. Toddlers!
Have a great weekend!