Kissy Kissy Fine Childrens Wear :: Giveaway!
Disclosure: I received one or the more following items for free. Regardless, I only recommend products that are a good fit for my readers and I personally use. This is a compensated post.
As a mom of two girls, I am always searching for stylish, but comfortable clothing. I like their clothing to be a bit different. With G, since she was the first born, she was gifted many beautiful items. Several of the items were one of a kind, or from very high end boutiques. Heirloom quality pieces for sure. I just love having such generous family and friends. She was and still is a very fashionable little gal.
Fortunately I saved all of her clothes and we were blessed with another little lady this past June. I was so thrilled to find out we were having another girl, I always secretly knew it would be, and I would be able to use all the beautiful clothes again.
That being said, just because Val is the second born, shouldn’t mean she only wears her sisters hand me downs. A girls got to have a few new things to call her own. I was super excited when the brand Kissy Kissy reached out to me shortly after Val’s arrival and asked if I would like to review some of their fine clothing. I remember having one piece of Kissy Kissy clothing for G when she was an infant, it was a layette set. Well, my girls weren’t born in the same season so some clothes work and others do not and that was one of the pieces that did not. I was so excited to receive the three outfits! A baby girl needs options!
The Kissy Kissy Fall 2013 collection is comprised of everything babies need in their wardrobes like converter gowns, footies, one-pieces, pants sets, dresses, hats, bibs, booties and blankets. And as the temperature drops, Kissy Kissy piles on cozy options like knit caridgans, velour playsuits and Sherpa buntings. The line runs from preemie through size 4T. The collection retails from $9 for hats to $78 for buntings, and it ranges from $96 to $250 for special occasion items.
About the Kissy Kissy line:
- All Kissy Kissy fashions are constructed from Peruvian Pima cotton. Moms and babies love it because the longer fiber length of Peruvian Pima results in a more durable fabric that gives off a slight luster and is exceedingly soft to the touch.
- Kissy Kissy focuses on special, timeless prints that reflect the sweetness of a newborn baby. Classic themes like florals, nautical, sports, construction, animals and stripes get an update each season and make the collection universally appealing.
- Kissy Kissy was the first baby line in the United States to offer a full line of coordinating garments and accessories so that mothers and gift-givers could create a complete assortment for their babies. The line spans from cold-weather pieces like buntings, cardigans and blankets to everyday essentials like bibs, burp cloths, hats and diaper covers to special occasion wear like christening gowns and shortalls.
- Thanks to generous hand embroidery and smocking, pieces in the Kissy Kissy Premier and Violets Are Blue lines are perfect for those looking to offer an extra-special gift.
- Each season, the company offers more than 50 groupings in the main Kissy Kissy line alone. The company also offers year-round collections, birthday pieces, days-of-the-week items and holiday-specific looks.
Kissy Kissy is carried in the finest department stores and specialty boutiques around the world like Bloomingdales, as well as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman.
Here are some pictures of Valentina wearing her Kissy Kissy!
GIVEAWAY! Fill out the Rafflecopter below. The more entries you complete the better chance you have at winning. The prize will be an outfit from Kissy Kissy valued at at least $50. Please note, while some items that are 2T and 4T the bulk of the line is preemie to size 24 months so that’s what will be available to the winner.