October Ipsy Bag :: Whats In YOUR Beauty Bag?!
Official Glam Bag for October: Beauty Look!
- Blow Dry Gel by Sexy Hair – The Sexy Hair Blow Gel is an alcohol-free gel that thickens hair while adding volume. It also helps retain moisture so your hair never feels dry. Delivers a light to medium hold.
- Eco-Beauty Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes by La Fresh – The La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes gently cleanses and detoxifies skin. Contains pineapple, vitamin E, cucumber, marshmallow, oat, aloe and chamomile extracts. These wipes are biodegradable, compostable and are packaged using clean, renewal solar energy. Paraben-free.
- Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly by Buxom – Tingle, plump & shine your pout to super-sexy proportions with sheer, shimmering Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. This bestselling dusty mauve gloss creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips while Vitamins A & E help keep them soft, smooth and protected.
- Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion – Nourish Organic’s new Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Oil collection is a new collection of ultra-moisturizing body lotions and body washes that hydrate, soften and smooth the skin. These products contain highly concentrated, precious ingredients that replenish your skin with essential nutrients and restore your skin’s natural glow.
– Moroccan Argan Oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrates and replenishes skin
– Vitamin-rich coconut oil smoothes and softens skin
– Antioxidant-rich hibiscus extract protects skin from environmental damage
– Advanced, non-greasy formula clinically proven to deeply nourish and improve skin elasticity
- Zoya Nail Polish – Part of the Fall 2013 CASHMERES & SATINS Collection, these shades are created to work together with this season’s most stylish runway designs and luxurious fabric blends. These ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP).
This has got to be one of my favorite months! Full sizes of two of my favorite things! Lip gloss and nail polish! I am totally addicted to Zoya polish so I can’t wait to paint my nails this color. I already gifted the blow dry gel to my mother in law because I just know it wouldn’t work for my long, curly hair. I do love some of the brands other products though like the powder play that I got in a previous months bag. Face wash wipes are my jam especially when I am dashing out the door first thing in the morning with two gals in toe OR wearing Val in the Ergo. I can do a lot of things while wearing the Ergo, but face washing isn’t one of them! 🙂
The full size products alone are worth over $30 so I am totally still convinced that Ipsy wins over Birchbox.
So, what was in your beauty bag this month?