Pampers :: The Only Trusted Brand in Our House :: A Giveaway!
Disclosure: I received one or the more following items for free. Regardless, I only recommend products that are a good fit for my readers and I personally use. This is a compensated post.
I know I have mentioned before that we cloth diaper, but that didn’t start until G was nearly a year old. From the day she was born until we switched to cloth, Pampers were the only diapers and wipes that touched her perfect little tush.
My husband, the researcher of all things, spent a bunch of time reviewing different brands of diapers before we decided on Pampers. I can remember him talking on the phone with his older brother, whose wife was expecting twins around the same time as we were expecting G, about different brands of diapers. We all agreed, Pampers was the way to go.
And, now with the birth of our second daughter in June, we have been using Pampers diapers and wipes again. Nearly three years of using Pampers products because we know, without a doubt, that they are the brand we trust.
There were a few reasons why we chose Pampers.
- The brand has been around since the 1950s…they must know a thing or two about keeping bums dry?!
- I love the wetness indicator line on the diaper that tells me if the diaper is wet or dry. Especially as a first time parent that is totally overwhelmed and sleep deprived, a little thing like this makes all the difference.
- Again, during the newborn stage which we just experienced again with Val, the umbilical cord notch is wonderful. No folding over diapers and worrying if the diaper will rub that tender area while it heals.
- The sensitive wipes and sensitive Swaddlers diapers are our favorite because they are hypoallergenic.
- We love their Gift to Grow rewards program. Earn points with every purchase towards cool stuff like books, toys, and more!
Pampers Swaddlers, the #1 choice of hospitals, a trusted favorite of many new moms, is now available in size 3 & 4 at Shaws. Swaddlers 3 and 4 will include both the wetness indicator and absorb-away mesh liner that moms have come to love in the smaller Swaddlers sizes. In addition, Pampers wants to provide mom visual cues of comfort and protection, therefore we are adding an umbilical notch on Size 1 & 2.
Pampers Cruisers continues to provide the freedom to play with our Best Dryness and Fit. Pampers is going to add more of what mom already loves about Cruisers. Pampers is significantly increasing the absorbent gelling material. In addition, Pampers is still focused on offering our BEST FIT with Cruisers; Pampers is introducing a new leg cuff material to offer a better barrier against fluid while keeping the cuff material breathable.
Pampers has also made changes to their Baby Dry line to help moms and their babies have the perfect night’s rest. Pampers Baby Dry now features a longer, blue tinted absorbent area, more absorbent materials making it 15% more absorbent and new and updated Sesame Street designs that moms love.
Babies’ health and safety is the number one priority at Pampers. They have a very rigorous safety assessment process that all of their products go through before ANY baby uses the product, as well as ongoing checks during their production to ensure each Pampers product meets the highest safety standards.
One winner will receive a Pampers Prize pack which includes:
- Pampers Wipes Baby Fresh 20ct.
- $25 gift card which can be used at Shaws, Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Acme, Lucky, Cub Foods, Farm Fresh, Shop’n Save, Hornbacher’s and Shoppers
How to enter!
- Leave me a comment below telling me if you have every used Pampers and if so why they are they brand you choose!
- Winner will be chosen via Random.org on 10/18/2013 at midnight.
- The giveaway is open only to U.S. and Canada residents, ages 18+.
*Procter & Gamble provided the prize for your consideration, as well as any prize provided as part of a contest.