Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
Its been a few weeks since I’ve written my laughs. Boy oh boy…lately I don’t know whether to laugh or cry at what G says and does. Toddler can be scary! She certainly keeps us on our toes. When its good, its good, but when its bad…yikes! Temper tantrums are not my favorite.
- G is completely obsessed with the color red. She wants everything red and wants everything to be red. She wants red curtains, a red bed, red this and that. Too bad her room is pink and red is definitely not a soothing color for a bedroom. Maybe when she moves out to her own place she can paint the whole place red!
- We went to G’s cousin’s birthday party last weekend and they had a bouncy house. It was the biggest thing I have ever seen. All of the kids were in it all.day.long. When we went back to visit the next morning before we made our drive back to CT G immediately went into the back yard to get in the bounce house. It was gone. She was so devastated that she burst into tears! And, once she got herself collected she told us she wanted one for her birthday! Maybe!
- I don’t know if its funny or not, but sometimes when G is giving me a hard time its almost like I’m talking to myself, but a smaller version! Scary!
- On our way home from New Jersey last Sunday, only 30 minutes in to the 2 hour trip, G started screaming that she had to poop. Sure, she had a diaper on, but she didn’t want to go in the carseat. Lately, she likes her privacy in the bathroom. So, we pulled off to the first rest stop and let her walk around to do her thing. Ha! She totally pulled a fast one on us. Little lady told a tall tale. No poop to be had, she just didn’t want to be in the car. UGH! Really, telling little white lies already? I’m not ready for this!
- When T.J. is home G is on cloud nine. She doesn’t understand that Daddy has to go to work. When he leaves it total meltdown city. When he gets home its time to party like its 1999 and if she could get under his skin she would, because that is how close she has to be to him when he is home! 🙂 I am chopped liver. Good thing I got Val! HA!
Have a great weekend!