Saturdays Top 5 Laughs!
Well, we are finally over the cold that took our house down over the past week and a half. TJ got the worst of it and still has a lingering cough. He was in bed, asleep, before 7pm on Friday night. Wild times over here.
I’m thankful that my mom was with us for a few days this week. It’s nice to have a familiar face from Rhode Island here every once in a while. She’s a huge help while I’m with the girls all day and TJ is at work.
Annnnnnnd, party planning is in full swing. Invitations have been sent. G is going to be 3! Didn’t she just turn 2? Hold me.
- Val has found her sweet little voice. She is a little cooing bird. I love to watch and listen to her try and talk to G. It’s the most precious sound. She is going to learn early on that in this house you just got to jump in and speak your peace.
- G likes to finish off her thought when talking to us by calling us silly. So she will say, “no mommy, I don’t want a peanut butter sandwich you silly head”. Huh?!
- Take tales are popular here. G’s imagination is in full swing. She is a story teller and sometimes we totally catch her in a little lie. I guess it’s just another test in this thing called parenting. 🙂
- The other day G was telling me about all the stuff she wants to bring to show and tell. Um, first you need to go to school. Don’t rush it little lady, once it starts you are in it for the long haul!
- Talking in the phone is basically impossible with little ones around. I was talking to my mom before she was due to arrive at our house and G kept screaming over and over in the background, “mommy is feeding Val her boobies”! Thanks. Surely everyone wants to know.
Have a great weekend!