September Ipsy Bag :: Whats in Your Beauty Bag?
Here is what was in my bag this month :: Classic Beauty!
- Tinted Lip Balm by Cailyn Cosmetics – This ultra matte, super-moisturizing lip balm delivers rich color and amazing staying power. This amazing lip balm is formulated with 3D Smart Film Former, which keeps colors vibrant longer. Includes a built-in brush for easy application. Wear alone or apply with the Cailyn Pearly Shimmer Balm for a more glamorous, shimmery pout
- It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara by Elizabeth Mott – An ipsy exclusive launch! This mascara was created using a unique formula that delivers BIG volume and lengthens and curls your lashes without smudging! The hourglass brush ensures that you get the right amount of mascara applied to each lash. Use the It’s So Big Volumizing Mascara with the Lash Card and watch your lashes grow bigger with each layer!
- Single Eye Shadow by NYX – The NYX Single Eyeshadow packs a punch of color and is incredibly easy to blend. Go edgy or understated effortlessly, and enjoy the luscious, long-wearing color from sunrise to sunset…and beyond!
- Nail Lacquer by butter LONDON – This vampy, dark red nail lacquer was inspired by the color of red wine and created for the runway to deliver the ultimate wow factor. butter LONDON’s carcinogen-free lacquers are formulated to nourish and protect nails and are available in countless colours and textures. Create your own “bespoke collection” look by layering colours and finishes. Color – La Moss!
- Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil by Starlooks – The Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil glide across delicate lids without pulling. Try using this creamy liner to create a smoky eye or use it as a base for eyeshadows on your entire lid. Available in 11 stunning and super saturated shades!
The red lip balm is like WHOA red, but I kind of dig it and the packaging/pot/applicator is on point. Love the nail polish and I can always use a black liner and smokey eye shadow. Totally on with classic beauty this month. Time to get myself dolled up!
So, what was in your beauty bag this month?