B.Toys Illuminated Teepee #MMHolidayGiftGuide
Disclosure: I received one or the more following items for free. Regardless, I only recommend products that are a good fit for my readers and I personally use.
G has a ton of toys, but nothing like this. Sure, she had a princess castle tent before but she quickly outgrew the novelty of it.
B. Toys, a brand available at Target stores, Target.com, and specialty stores has the most magical teepee we ever did see. This illuminated teepee lights up from within to create the most spectacular little light show for your tot. To say G is in awe, is putting it lightly. Her imagination is in full swing and she is having a blast every time she goes into the playroom and sees this teepee.
The teepee is generously sized standing at 55″ tall and has a foot print of about 3 feet x 3 feet. The light show requires three AAA batteries so be sure to stock up even though they are included. Pull the little cord from the light attachment hanging from the top of the teepee and watch as your child looks in amazement.
I took this quick video to show you just how it looks in action:
The teepee and the B. Toys brand:
- Is a great gift for children ages 3-8 years
- Perfectly sized for at least a couple of friends or even mom and dad!
- Super easy to assemble. we had this tent up in a matter of minutes and that was before we discovered the directions.
- Priced at just $39.99
- Available in three different patterns.
- Boxed in eco-friendly packaging.
- Depending on the type of toy, materials used are wood, plastics, cloth, and ribbon and DO NOT contain lead or phthalates so you can be reassured your child is playing with a well-built toy.
- Each toy purchased = ten cents donated to Free the Children.
If you have been to Target…lol…and browsed the toy aisles, you have most likely seen the B.Toys packing. The packaging is colorful, but the colors are slightly muted due to the eco-friendly materials. More often than not, you can touch the toy inside the package to easily get a sense of how it works or plays. The toys in the B.Toys collection are great for all ages, and there are even toys for my youngest at just 5 months. G has this phone and its still going strong 2.5 years later and, she still plays with it. I call that a win.
So next time you find yourself at your local Target, for me that is more often than I care to admit, be sure to check out the B.Toys brand because you just might find something for that special little someone on your list.