Kidoodle TV Saving Our Sanity During Holiday Travel #MC
Disclosure: I participated in a Blog Blast program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.
We live in Connecticut and no one in our family is local. The rest of our families live in New Jersey and Rhode Island and that leaves us traveling over the upcoming holiday. Luckily both states are about a two hour drive from us because if it was any more, I don’t know how we would make it.
Car travel and my three year old do not jive. From birth, G has never liked riding in the car. She was the infant who screamed for the five minute drive to the grocery store and now she is the toddler who is hot, tired, uncomfortable, feels sick, bored, hungry, get me this, I am thirsty, and the list goes on and on from the moment we back out of our driveway. My husband and I are exhausted just thinking about driving anywhere. Meh!
Our nearly six month old is the complete opposite and as soon as the car is in motion she is in la la land dreaming sweet baby dreams.
Thank heavens for iPads and this new app Kidoodle TV. I recently downloaded it for FREE and signed us up for the December FREE trial. We have tried several other apps for travel, but G gets bored easily and most of the apps I cannot control from the front seat.
Here is why we love Kidoodle TV:
- Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.
- Low price of $4.99/month!
- Give Kidoodle TV as a gift!
TRY IT FREE!
- Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions!
- To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!
If you are traveling with your children this holiday season I highly recommend the Kidoodle TV app for your iPad or computer! Availability on other tablets, Smartphones, Android, and gaming consoles will continue to roll out over time so be sure to stay connected with Kidoodle on Facebook and Twitter!