Monk Fruit In The Raw Sweetener // Recipe #MC
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Monk Fruit In The Raw. I received a promotional item and product sample as a thank you for participating.
Whew, the holidays are just about over for 2013. I don’t know about you, but I am in need of a serious sugar detox. All those delicious cookies and baked goods have me feeling quite over-sugared. Buuuuut, I don’t want to eat bland food either. So, I need something to swap out my real sugar. I want something that tastes like sugar, doesn’t have an artificial flavor, and of course, without all the calories.
Part of my plan in the new year is to curb my sweet tooth using a natural sweetener that isn’t sugar and I’m turning to Monk Fruit In The Raw Sweetener!
- Monk Fruit In The Raw Sweetener is is a wholesome, zero-calorie sweetener, made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, native to South East Asia, and has the clean, sweet taste of sugar.
- Monk Fruit In The Raw is packaged in packets and Bakers Bags which make it easy for beverages or measuring cup for cup like sugar when used for baking.
- Monk Fruit In The Raw provides a reduced sugar and calorie option with wholesome ingredients and great taste you can feel good about serving your family.
- The main sweetener in Monk Fruit In The Raw is simply monk fruit a taste that works in any recipe that calls for sugar.
- Monk Fruit In The Raw does not contain added table sugar, sugar alcohols (erythritol) or molasses.
This Green Goddess Smoothie is so delicious! I just love a good green drink especially in the early morning when I need that extra boost of energy.
- 1 cup spinach, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup baby kale, lightly packed or 1 curly kale leaf, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2-inch slice fresh ginger
- 3/4 cup chilled coconut water
- 1 packet Monk Fruit In The Raw
- In a blender, whirl the spinach, kale, apple and ginger with the coconut water for on low for 10 seconds, then increase the speed to high and whirl for another 30 seconds.
- Mix in the Monk Fruit In The Raw and pour your smoothie into a tall glass.
- Serve immediately.
So, I challenge you to swap out your sugar and give Monk Fruit In The Raw a try!