Saturdays Top 5 Laughs
That is a familiar sound in this house. Cough, nose blowing and more coughing. That sound has become so regular that really none of us bat an eye at the sound. Its more like, pass the tissue or boogiwipes.
- We haven’t given Val a bath in exactly one week! Is that funny or bad parenting? I’ll let you decide. In our defense, its been really cold, and she caught the cold, and well, give a bath to a baby with a cold?
- I know I gave G a bath at least once this week so thats a plus?! 🙂
- I’m confident that everything in our house is covered in dry snot. Gross.
- I went out before 8am on Wednesday to buy MORE tissue and cough drops because we were out. It was already snowing, hard and we live in a hilly neighborhood. I mistakingly took my car instead of the one with all wheel drive and I’m sure you can guess where this is going. I drove out of our neighborhood and onto Main St. just fine and then on my return trip my car just didn’t want to drive up the damn hill it just drove down. I tried going in reverse and up and down and up and down, but I was getting nowhere and the snow was still coming down. I called T.J., told him the car was stuck, left it there parked on the hill…running and walked home. He went and got it up the hill with no problems. Funny story nonetheless. We have like over 18″ of snow outside now. NOT FUNNY!
- G is so obsessed with the movie FROZEN. We listen to the soundtrack everyday when we aren’t watching the actual movie. She knows all the words and I think she is convinced she is Anna or Else depending on her mood. Its fantastic to watch her twirl around the house singing at the top of her lungs!
Have a great weekend!