The Cure to Diaper Rash – Bourdreaux’s Butt Paste / Giveaway
Disclosure: The information, products, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Keeping a baby’s bum fresh all day seems easy enough, but can be a wicked task. From your baby’s first grin to watching proudly as they roll over, the “firsts” in a newborn’s life create everlasting memories. One thing you’ll never forget is your baby’s first diaper rash! With three kids, I have seen my share of diaper rashes – it is ugly – and to see a baby with a sore bottom feeling helpless is torture. I remember my first born’s FIRST diaper rash. I didn’t know what to do – I called my Mom of course, asked her advice and she came over with almost every diaper cream she could find at the local pharmacy. We tried them all until we found one that worked.
Pro tip → Add diaper cream to your baby registry – you will need a huge amount of it for many years! When you are changing you babe, after wiping, and drying their area, add your diaper cream every single time as a preventative! And, of course, never leave a diaper on too long.
All Boudreaux’s Butt Paste formulas have one thing in common – the ability to kick some serious rash by providing relief to baby’s tender skin from the first use and beyond! Each product uses a combination of simple and efficacious ingredients to be fast acting on treating diaper rash without being harsh on your baby’s skin.
Unlike most diaper rash treatment products, Butt Paste is free of dyes, parabens, preservatives, phthalates and talc, making it the perfect rash-prevention product for use with every change!
From the Boudreaux’s Butt Paste 2016 survey of more than 1,000 millennial parents, 82% of respondents wish they had more tricks up their sleeve to prevent diaper rash.
- Boudreaux’s Butt Paste is a powerful and fast acting diaper rash prevention product yet is free of the harsh butt-irritating ingredients like Parabens, Preservatives, Dyes, Phthalates and Talc ingredients included in some diaper rash ointments
- Pediatricians have always recommend parents use a diaper rash cream/ointment that leaves a thick barrier between the diaper and the skin, exactly why Boudreaux’s Butt Paste has been specially formulated to provide the thickest barrier of protection that forms immediately upon contact with your baby’s bottom.
- Available in three targeted formulas to help protect against and improve diaper rash – Original, Maximum Strength and All Natural
- The Original Formula – contains 16% Zinc Oxide which treats skin irritations by creating a barrier to seal out wetness
- The Maximum Strength Formula – contains 40% Zinc Oxide for over two times the rash fighting power as the Original Formula
- The All Natural Formula – In addition to 16% Zinc Oxide, this has been formulated with natural soothing and calming ingredients like Aloe Vera to soothe skin
Soothe your baby’s bottom with the trusted baby booty must-have – Boudreaux’s Butt Paste!