My Amazon Prime Day Picks
Hey friends! Amazon Prime Day began yesterday and there are some really good deals. At first I wasn’t going to bother putting a blog post together. I have been sharing the deals on my social media BUT some are REALLY good and I want my blog readers to have a chance at the same great deals!
Have you made any purchases yet? The thing about Amazon Prime day is that the deals are time sensitive. So, if you add them to your cart and then get sidetracked your deal could be gone when you go back to check out. Yesterday the site was crashing left and right too so I wasn’t ready to start sending anyone over just to be disappointed.
The site is good today! Are you ready to see my most favorite steals!? This is a great time to consider holiday shopping, special occasions or birthdays.
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player $19.99
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa $29
- Keurig K-Elite, Brushed Silver Single Serve Coffee Maker and Laughing Man Colombia Huila K-Cup Pods, 44 ct $99
- iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, and Hard Floors $229
- Echo Show – White $99
- Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8″ HD Display, 16 GB, Black – with Special Offers $37
- KidKraft Ultimate Corner Play Kitchen Set, White $132
- Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More $19.99
- STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Greece Flat Sandal $55
- Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Travel Mugs, 16 oz, Stainless Steel & Matte Black, 2-Pack $21
- Fossil Gen 3 Q Venture Rose Goldtone Smart Watch $165
- Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic Rechargeable 5 brushing modes, Electric Toothbrush $99
- Clarisonic Mia 1, Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System $79
We have a lot of these items already! Valentina got an Echo Dot kids edition for her fifth birthday and she loves playing music and listening to Disney stories at her leisure in her bedroom. I can control it from the app on my phone so nothing crazy happening like 100 LOL dolls being sent to our house!
The STEVEN women’s sandals have easily become my favorite go-to shoe this summer! So comfortable and they go with anything!
I could not have made it through our Disney trip last week with out an external battery for my phone. Having a battery backup when traveling is a must! I even used it to recharge the portable stroller fans to keep the kids cool-er.
We’ve been using the Contigo travel mugs for years. I usually buy a new set during this sale. Gotta have that hot coffee once the school year is in full swing.
I’ve been using a Clarisonic on my face now for at least five years. I use it 2-3 times a week and it has made a world of difference for skin care. Taking off all those dead skin cells before I put on my nighttime products. The Clarisonic is worth the investment.
I haven’t brushed my teeth with a manual toothbrush in years! The Sonicare is a magical toothbrush. Gets the teeth so clean and white even with the most mild toothpaste. Great for me since I use to really bare down on my teeth while brushing which is a no-no! Also makes you brush for the full two minutes because it has a timer! Love it!