- Your new favorite book is Elmo Says and you are completely smitten with Elmo. I foresee an Elmo themed second birthday.
- You can say many words: cheese, Mama, Dada, Nonna, Papa (sounds more like Bapa), kitty, doggy, bee, baby, tick tock, hot, keys, bye-bye (in a soothing Southern drawl), Sassy, meow-meow, mini-mini, purple, moo, burr, ewww, diaper, boo boo, orange, purple, blue, green, yellow, noodle, pasta, plane, oh no, uh oh, peas, cheese, poo poo, pool, teeth, ear, eye, nose, elbow, knee, nah.
- You got your first real boo boo.
- You like to sing, La La La…
- You are obsessed with the mailman and the mail. When we ask you if you want to go get the mail you run for the door.
- You love to go in the pool!
- You like Pad Thai.
- Your favorite foods are guacamole and hummus.
- You like to watch the same Baby Einstein Beethoven dvd in the morning while you drink your milk.
- If not the Baby Einstein dvd, your favorite dvd is The Best of Elmo and you watch it every morning when you wake up.
- You are such a little helper. You help take the laundry out of the dryer and put it in the basket, you like to help push the vacuum, and you like to help put away the groceries.
- You love to play with other kids. We went to our first play date here in New York and you loved every minute.
- You love to climb, tumble, and climb again.
- You love to share?? I’m not sure what it is that makes you like to give people things, but just the other weekend we were in New Jersey visiting your cousins and one of them was upset so you handed him a Pooh stuffed animal. Such a little sweetie.
Clothes: You’re wearing 24 months & 2T in both tops and bottoms.
Sleep: Bedtime is around 7pm and (most of the time) you sleep until 6:30-7 a.m.
Nap(s): Just one nap a day now. Noon on the dot. You sleep for one and a half to two hours.
Eating: You drink your whole milk from a bottle and will only drink water from the sippy cup. We need to work on this…STILL.
Teeth: 4 top teeth and 4 bottom teeth plus 2 top and 3 bottom molars.
Happy 20 month birthday sweet girl!