Happy Saturday! Not sure if we are due to get rain or snow…
AGAIN, but either way Winter is still here. Meh!
- Went to the car wash on a sunny day this week. I think it was Monday. Anyway, the first part you drive through and the car gets clean on the outside, and then you get out and they clean the inside. As soon as I pulled up to the attendant before the wash G starts screaming, “donut, donut”! Apparently she thought we were at the Dunkin Donuts drive through where I usually get her a couple of munchkins! HA! Maybe they should sell donuts at the car wash since its mostly entertainment for the little ones.
- I seriously don’t know where G gets her phrases sometimes. We hardly watch TV and any that we do is Disney Jr. and PBS kids. So when T.J. and I heard her say, “hi boys!” the other night and bat her eyelashes we both laughed out loud. It was like in an instant 15 years flashed before our eyes. Yikes!
- I went to get G out of her crib yesterday after she took her afternoon nap only to find her snuggled up with a few Melissa and Doug puzzle pieces. And so it begins…the toys piling into the crib. How can that be comfortable? She must have used her go-go-gadget arms to pick them up off the floor?
- We went to Target yesterday and while shopping the kids section she saw a headband that she liked. She was wearing it for a bit and then as soon as I looked away to get something on a rack the headband was broken! Ugh…also…don’t tell, but I might not have bought it.
- Does your little one ASKED to me ticked? G’s newest thing is “tickle baby” and she means she wants to be tickled! Who ever really wants to be tickled? 🙂
Have a great weekend!
Join me for more Saturday laughs over at the Mommyhood Chronicles!