- That there is a new tenant for this condo. No more people coming through here invading our privacy. Woohoo!
- G can pretty successfully climb in and out of the car and carseat on her own. A huge relief since she is pretty heavy and I am nearing my ninth month of pregnancy. She can also climb in and out of her crib. Not sure if this is something to be thankful for…yet. 🙂
- It is 80 degrees, sunny, with a light breeze today. Can you really beat that?
- We had the final “tire kicker” walk through the condo last night. This place is officially rented out to a new tenant. I was getting tired of the parade of people coming through here along with our landlord at inconvenient time.
- Just about two weeks to go and we are in our new house! Found great movers this week through Angie’s list so they are officially booked to pack and move our things.
- My parents are coming here tomorrow for the day. I know G is very excited to see them. Let hope for a good visit.
- Potty training is still in the front of my mind. G has the “pee thing” down pat. Now, we are just working on the “poop thing.”