Huggies Snug and Dry!
Disclosure: I participate in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies and Target. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
Baby boy is due to arrive in 2 weeks!
I am starting to get myself mentally ready, as well as get the baby stuff we need, purchased, sorted and organized. I know, its the third, so how much do we really to need get ready, but one thing I almost forgot was DIAPERS! Gabriella is potty trained, Val is in size 5 diapers at 16 months, and I needed to get a stock of newborn and size 1 diapers ready to go. And, wipes, there are never enough wipes. If you are a Mom, or care for kids, wipes are good for any job beyond butts! I’m talking cleaning up the carseats, cleaning faces and hands, dusting, wiping down the bathroom sink/toilet, basically you can clean anything with a wipe. 🙂
A few weeks ago, after dropping G off at preschool and leaving Val at home with Daddy to nap, I had a shopping trip to Target A-L-O-N-E! I had a list, and could take my time, without interruption. It was odd.
My Target is two floors. Its HUGE. I walked in and grabbed my red cart and walked straight to the baby section. Diapers…so many to choose from. We use to be a cloth diapering family when we only had one kid, but then it just got to be too much with potty training and welcoming a newborn so back to disposable to save our sanity. We have been pretty loyal to one brand, mostly out of convenience, but looking at all the options and prices in Target, I decided to try something new. Huggies Snug and Dry. With the Target coupon and gift card promotion that was offered, it was a deal I couldn’t pass up. Newborns go through diapers at an insane rate and I needed to stock up without breaking the bank.
I noticed that Huggies Snug and Dry start as size 1, which could be a bit big for a newborn, but we shall see. Size 1 is for babies up to 14 pounds and with SureFit* design I am feeling hopeful that this size will do the trick. I bought two big boxes. I also grabbed a giant package of Huggies Natural Care Wipes because why not?! They were an awesome value too for 184 wipes at about $5.
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers have a SureFit* design for up to 12 hours of leakage protection.
- With a flexible waistband for even more comfort, the Huggies Snug & Dry SureFit* design will stay with your baby through all the twists and turns.
- The Natural Care Wipes Triple Clean* layers are thick enough to handle any mess, with a texture that’s soft against your baby’s skin.
- The wipes come in designer tubs to match any room, refill packs to stock up, convenient soft packs, stylish on-the-go-containers, or pop-up tubs so that you have the right wipe for your baby in the right style for you.
- Target is launching a new subscription program for automatic shipments of diapers,wipes, formula and other household essentials. This way, when you’re running out of your baby essentials, there is another order already on its way!
Be sure to stay tuned for adorable pics of baby brother in his Huggies Snug & Dry!
Are you a Huggies diaper fan?