Motorola Baby Monitors Helping Me Have Eyes All Over
The final countdown is on. I’m going to be a Mom to three kids ages four and under in less than a week. Sounds scary to be the caretaker for all those little loves. As it is now, most days I am looking in two different directions with my 16 month old running one way and my four year old the other. Where are they going? What are they getting into? I don’t have eyes all over my head, even though my Mom-intuition is always running on overdrive.
Our house has walls, we don’t live in a glass house. I want to keep a watchful, but not a hovering eye, over my kids … I rely on technology. With my first baby, we lived in such a small apartment that a monitoring system would have been a joke. Now with my second and soon to be third, we live in a decent sized home where I can’t see much of anything.
We have a playroom and its down a flight of stairs off the kitchen. Sure, I can see to the bottom of the stairs, but after that nothing unless I am physically present. Sure I would love to be physically with the girls every minute, but for this house to run, I need to do other things while they play. Cook dinner, put away laundry, drink a coffee or even make a quick run to the bathroom.
I rely on baby monitors to help me feel some peace of mind. I can easily peek in on the girls while they play in the playroom, and I cook dinner, without getting in their way or constantly hovering over them. We set up the Motorola video baby monitor in the basement and it has given me just the peace of mind I need to get quick household tasks completed!
Motorola has been a trusted name brand for years and years so its no surprise to me that they have such an outstanding baby monitoring system. I remember having Motorola two way radios, and gasp, a Motorola pager. Am I dating myself or what?!
- The Motorola MBP36S video baby monitor is the perfect monitor to keep an eye on your little one.
- This monitor provides crystal clear two-way communication and showcases a full color LCD screen. Plus, you can remotely pan, tilt and zoom.
- You can even peek in at night with the infrared night vision and use the picture- in-picture feature to keep an eye on multiple rooms.
- With this monitor, you can be sure your baby is safe and sound, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Product Details:
- Wireless technology 2.4 GHz FHSS
- 3.5” diagonal screen
- Remote pan, tilt and zoom
- Crystal clear two-way communication
- Infrared night vision
- Room temperature display
- 5 lullabies
- Sound level indicator
- Volume control
- Range up to 590 feet
- Out-of-range alert
- Rechargeable battery
- Low battery alert
- Flip out stand (on parent unit)
- Expandable up to 4 cameras (additional baby units sold separately, Model: MBP36BU)
- View two baby units simultaneously with picture-in-picture technology
I can’t say enough great things about this monitor system. If you are in the market for a quality baby monitor or know an expecting Mom, this is the monitor to buy. I can easily take the monitor outside and have a perfect signal, and I am going to expand it to include more cameras so that I can easily keep a watch on all three kids rooms. The camera itself is very low profile so there is no big bulky pieces to this system. The camera can quickly be mounted to any wall or sit atop a dresser or side table. Because it pans, tilts, and zooms, you really get a true picture and again, don’t have to worry too much about placement. Its so user friendly that I don’t have to explain it to anyone watching the girls.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.