Weleda Baby Derma White Mallow Collection
Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Weleda. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All opinions and reviews are my own.
There are so many baby skin care products out there and it can be totally overwhelming. So where do you turn when you are looking to try a new product? Me? First, I generally ask friends and family if they have tried something before I take the plunge and purchase. So, as a friend, I want to tell you that since my oldest was born, four and a half years ago, we have been exclusively using Weleda Baby Diaper Cream. I have it auto shipped from Amazon to my house so I never run out. That is how much we believe in it.
I think it was my brother in law who first turned us on to the Weleda line. He and his wife have twin boys who are just four weeks apart in age from my oldest. See, a recommendation from someone in my circle. 🙂
Anyway, fast forward to now and I have three kids and I’m still learning about products from their baby line. Most recently that has included the Baby Derma White Mallow Collection.
Weleda’s Baby Derma White Mallow Collection provides natural skin care products for your baby that both soothe and nourish their skin as well as mitigates symptoms of eczema and sensitive skin.
- features dermatologically tested, fragrance-free products that soothe the most highly sensitive skin. The light, barely there scent is from that natural ingredients themselves.
- organic white mallow extract, pansy extract, coconut oil, borage seed oil and sweet almond oilto calm irritated skin and strengthen its natural protective barrier. These key ingredients have long used in homeopathy to treat childhood eczema.
- Weleda has been developing plant-based medicines and natural cosmetic products since 1921
- 100% certified natural by the European association NaTrue, the products were awarded the esteemed National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance
- The products are ideal for children (newborn and up) with highly sensitive or atopic skin, as well as babies born into families with a history of highly sensitive skin. Also suitable and effective for adults with atopic skin.
Of course we are loving the diaper cream. Its a bit different from the Calendula one we typically use because this line is unscented. Its non-greasy, goes on very smooth, and lasts which is most important with a diaper cream. Diaper cream should act like a barrier between the skin, the diaper, and the wetness. This diaper cream does exactly that!
The white mallow face cream and body lotion have worked wonders on all the kids dry winter skin. The face cream has been great for the teething rash my toddler sometimes wakes up with after a nap. My husband even used it after shaving to help calm razor burn! No stinging or burning, totally soaks into the skin leaving it smooth and any redness, gone.
We love the Weleda brand and I encourage you to try their products! They have something for everyone!
Weleda products are available at Whole Foods Market, select natural health food stores, buybuyBaby and at www.usa.weleda.com.
- Use promo code WELEDABABY for 20% off of your next Weleda product purchase on www.usa.weleda.com.
- Promo code expires on June 30, 2015.