Eczema Flare-Ups Are Out of the Picture | Eucerin Eczema Relief
Disclosure: I received samples for my review. All opinions are mine alone.
Here we go. I’ve mentioned it before but, now, now winter is officially here. The weather is all over the place, and that can only mean one thing for my family’s skin, itchy. It is awful to have dry itchy skin especially when you have tried everything to get relief. Last year I talked about the Eucerin’s Calming Skin line, but this year I want to share the Eczema Relief line.
My husband has had bouts of terrible Eczema, and occasionally I’ve noticed one of the kids with a spot here and there. We’ve been using the Eczema Relief line for a while now and its been an amazing help solving our winter skin blues. We’ve had great success with all the the products in the Eucerin line and I’m glad that they have formulas that are gentle enough my my children’s delicate skin.
Here is what we have been using:
Eucerin Eczema Relief Flare-up Treatment – clinically proven to immediately soothe and calm the dry itchy skin caused by eczema and provide long-lasting itch relief. Its moisturizing formula protects and fortifies the skin barrier, improving the appearance and overall skin condition.
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme – appropriate for both adults and baby skin. It’s gentle enough for everyday use to moisturize and care for skin with eczema.
Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Cream – formula is free of dyes, fragrances and steroids and gentle enough for everyday use on baby’s eczema tic skin.
Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Flare-up Treatment – the number one eczema cream recommended by pediatricians and is clinically proven to immediately soothe and calm baby’s dry itchy skin caused by eczema and provide long-lasting itch relief. Its moisturizing formula protects and fortifies the skin barrier, improving the appearance and overall skin condition.
Imagine all of the things you and your family could enjoy if eczema flare-ups were out of the picture. That’s where Eucerin comes in! Eucerin wants to equip you and your family with the tools to prevent eczema flare-ups!
Eucerin’s Eczema Relief line – specially formulated to instantly calm and relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema (in both adults and children)!
Here are some great tips from Dr. Tanzi, M.D., an internationally-know dermatologist, author and a lecturer on cosmetic dermatology and cutaneous laser surgery.
- Treat skin gently – wash skin with a gentle non-foaming cleaner to leave skin clean but not stripped of natural oils.
- Develop healthy cleaning habits – within five minutes of getting out of the shoer or bath, slater on a fragrance-free moisturizer to lock in hydration.
- Protect skin from the “itch-scratch” cycle – avoid “itchy” fabrics in the winter!
- Care for delicate skin – minimize baths or cleansing to every other day, at most.
- Moisturize frequently!
- Lock in moisture – use a humidifier in the bedroom at night. Moisturizers work best when the air is humid because the ingredients can literally “lock” the hydration against the skin.
- Eliminate external skin irritants – dress babies and young children in comfortable cotton clothing that washed in fragrace and dye free laundry detergent and dryer sheets to reduce the number of chemicals and irritants on the skin.
“A recent study found that daily application of Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream significantly reduced the incidence of flares: 4 out of 5 children or infants reminded flare-free after six months of daily skincare with Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme.”
Have you tried Eucerin? How do you deal with dry skin and skin flare ups?