Fun and Active Things to do with the Family – Winter Activities
It is a whopping 17 degrees here today in Connecticut. The mild winter weather we had been having is long gone. It was a good run while it lasted.
Now what! What are we to do during the long, cold days of winter? I had to make a winter *bucket list* because we can’t just sit inside and go crazy. Maybe once in a while a pajama day is a good idea, but we can’t hibernate until Spring. Kids have tons of energy and they need to be learning, creating, and active regardless what time of year.
So, here is my list of winter activities
- ice skating
- visit the museums
- library day
- walk around the neighborhood
- lunch date at a new resturant
- indoor picnic
- make snow angels
- build a snowman
- backyard photo expedition
- day trip to NYC
This is a great jumping off point to get us going. I’m most excited about taking the girls ice skating. I took lessons when I was the same age as G (5) and I had a lot of fun and remembering feeling super tired after a long skate. I hope it’s like riding a bike, because I haven’t skated it quite sometime! I’m sure we will have a lot of laughs and I’ll be sore! I’m not as agile and limber or fit as I once was.
Thanks to Poise (yep) I can be active with my kids and not worry about LBL (light bladder leakage). After three kids my bladder has been tossed around like a punching bag. I can go ice skating, laugh and laugh and not worry about unwanted… wetness.
- Poise incontinence panty liners stay 3X drier than leading regular size feminine care liners where needed most because they are specifically designed for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL). The Absorb-Loc core quickly locks away wetness and protects against incontinence odor to help keep you fresh and dry. Now THINNER, Same Protection.
- Poise® Maximum Absorbency Pads provide even more absorbency, giving you the confidence and protection you need. Our Absorb-Loc® core quickly locks away wetness and odor and the Leak-Block* sides give you discreet and worry-free protection. The Dry-Touch® layer helps keep you feeling dry and fresh. Specifically designed for Bladder Leakage.
Proven Incontinence Protection!
Feel confident and in control with worry-free incontinence protection from Poise Maximum Pads, specifically designed for Light Bladder Leaks (LBL). Poise Pads instantly absorb wetness, staying 3X drier than leading period-only pads.† The Maximum Pads are 40% more absorbent than Poise Moderate Pads, for more protection when you need it.
The best deal around is at Sam’s Club. I shop there anyway for our large family and they have a great deal on Poise. Check out the savings:
Poise Very Light Absorbency Liner – $11.68 (132 pads). UPC: 34725. Members save $4**
**Poise Liners: Compared to average everyday price at non-club locations
Poise Maximum Absorbency Pads – $29.98 (117 Pads), convenient 3 pack of 39 pads. UPC:44037 Shipped in discreet packaging. Individually wrapped. Members save $8*
*Poise Pads: Kimberly-Clark calculation based on comparing the average non-promoted price per unit of Poise® Pads (change per claim) at Sam’s Club® vs. average non-promoted retail price from a combination of grocery, drug and mass outlets for 24 weeks ending 6/06/15
Whatever your winter activities may be, POISE makes it easy for your to be discreet about LBL. Don’t let LBL hold you back!