Holiday Gift Guide // The Body Shop Body Butter
Disclosure: I received items compliments of The Body Shop. All opinions are mine alone.
Happy Holidays from The Body Shop!
In celebration of their 40th anniversary and dedication to campaigning against animal testing, The Body Shop is giving their most iconic product, the Body Butter, a special holiday makeover!
This rich and creamy Mega Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. It contains Community Trade virgin organic coconut oil and has a totally tropical coconut scent. $36
- Nourishing Body Butter
- 48-hour ultra-rich moisture for very dry skin
- Tropical coconut scent
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Buttery texture
Did you know that 48% of people want to give a bespoke gift during the holidays? That’s why The Body Shop is giving you the chance to personalize your very own Body Butter. Designed in collaboration with Yago Partal and his world-renowned animal portraits, these exotic creatures will bring your Body Butter to life while helping to save theirs.
Throughout the 2016 holiday, every customer purchase of specially-selected gift sets will help to build Bio-Bridges and protect endangered animals in Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. Read more here → http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/wildlife-conservation/
To name your Body Butter, visit your local Body Shop or go to www.thebodyshop-usa.com where you can pick one of four animals and name the lucky recipient. Talk about some roar-some gift!
Here are some fun and interesting stats during holiday time from around the globe:
- 23% of people globally say they want a beauty gift calendar
- 67% of people think, when opening gifts, it is polite to wait
- 33% of people don’t think it’s rude to dive right in!
- 25% of women plan to give more beauty gifts this year compared to last year
- Nearly 75% of people said that they spend less on their partners than they use to. With lowest spending being year 7-8 of the relationship.
- Men are just as likely as women to buy a little treat for themselves
- 48% of people are looking to give a personalized or bespoke gift
- 89% of people find buying presents stressful
- Men get more stressed out than women